Apr 19, 2010

A Prim Folkart Wall Gathering




This gathering is one of my new pieces. It is made from very old barnwood that I painted, distressed and stained. The bottom of this wall group is an old bowl that I cut in half and painted it to match. On the front of the wall board is a needlepunch of a saltbox house, done by me.


Inside the bowl are some chunks of handmade lye soap, a bundle of dried Sweet Annie, an old blue ticking pillow case, and I mean old. Also included is a black beeswax candle with the flicker tealight. I have wrapped old paper around it with string. I have tucked some old tobacco cloth in the bowl as well as a few dried flowers.


I am showing this piece hanging above my fireplace, but it can sit on a table as well.


The price for this prim goody is $35.00....which does not include shipping. Please email me your mailing zip code and I will get back to you with shipping charge.

SO SORRY THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD.

1 comment:

Deb T. said...

I love it ! You do awesome work ! So glad you joined the board !
Hugs
Deb