May 21, 2010

~Taking a Breather~

Well.....the bad storms and tornados have passed for now. Good old Oklahoma. Now it is just hot and humid and time to get in the pool. Been planting flowers and taking care of the pool, so now it is my time to rest.

I will be celebrating a birthday this Sunday. Why do we celebrate old age???? LOLOL I tell myself that I am old and my body is now telling me the same thing. Seems like each day I get up, I have a new creek somewhere.

Also.....wanted to let you all know that I am in the process of re-opening my website and will keep you posted on that. In the process of making some new goodies. My son is in the shop whipping up some awesome prim wooden pieces. He is soooooo talented, if I must say so myself. LOLOL

Well......off I go to get in trouble. Have a great weekend all.

1 comment:

Sharon Wink Ormando said...

I'll be a young 59 on the 9th......counting back from now on!!!!!